Saturday, September 12, 2015

People whom I met in the spiritual world (2)

People whom I met in the spiritual world (2)

7. Swedenborg

August 13, 1997

Swedenborg was the one whom I wanted to meet in my earthly life. In order to meet him, I waited for God's will. How does God think of that? God said that even though human's ability is limited, the power of the Holy Spirit is infinite. Swedenborg was the one who thought the power of God more preciously than human's ability.

He is staying in the good place which is close to the Paradise. Before I met him, I looked around his surroundings. His disciple came out to meet me. He said "My teacher welcomes you." He said that my teacher got a revelation that God's messenger will visit today. So, now he is waiting for you. When I enter the room, he greeted me with bright smile and face. It was very good feeling.

When I set silently to introduce myself, He said that "You are the one who received God's love and special grace and had live with attending precious teacher. Therefore, can you give me a lecture of your teacher's thought?" So, I introduced briefly about Divine Principle and Unification Thought. He also asked me to introduce True Father who had given such precious teaching.

When I responded that you would already know about True Father, "Your teacher is the one who shines the light like Sun and Moon. Because you attended such teacher who cannot be evaluated by human's thinking, I have to learn from you." He asked me with his humble attitude like that. I promised him to have many chances to talk with him.

He had very systematic and logical thought. However, I was wondering why this person stays in the Paradise although he experienced God's love and was serving God. He was in the place which he can see God closely and was waiting for God's grace.

However, because he lived with communicating with God for long time, even when he came to the spiritual world, his spiritual eyes shone very brightly. People who are serving for him also were the people who had bright face and humble mind. However, because they don't know True Parents' thought and blessing family, I came to think that before True Father comes to this world, I would witness them by giving lecture as soon as possible.

8. Sundassing

August 13, 1997

This person is the one who lived with seeing the high level spiritual world in the physical world. I could compare Swedenborg and Sundassing. The place where Sundassing is staying is located in the middle spiritual world which is lower than the Paradise. Before I met him, I saw various decoration which are spread over all areas. It was the situation like before female shaman dances. The surroundings of the house was similar to Buddhist style. When I entered his house to meet Sundassing, a servant guided me with spreading salt before my way. Sundassing did not come out from his room and instead someone opened the door. When he saw me, he said that "how does such precious person visit here?" I introduced myself in detail, and I told him that I came here in order to introduce Divine Principle, Unification Thought, and True Parents. He said that "It is very thankful to me, but I don't have any qualification and I come to have guilty consciousness." When I asked what that reason is. He said that while he stayed in the physical world, he received not only the Holy Spirit, but also spirit of other level. So, he feels shameful before God. He said that after giving sacrificial offering, he wanted to listen my lecture.

He was very humble and silent, but he spoke very clearly and logically. However, I could not say that God would not like your decoration around your house. I think that when he receives Divine Principle lecture, his idea will be changed.

Even though the spiritual world is very different according to its level, people who are close to God would be more comfortable, but people who do not know about God would argue very much one another and be in anguish. Although I wanted to restore this area, it seems not to be accomplished by even giving tens of times of Divine Principle lecture. I feel very sorry for True Parents.

9. Socrates

Many people may think Socrates when they are in the complicated and confused situation in their thought. Humans are trying to seek God according to his original nature after his birth. Because before humans recognize rationally the fact that they were created by God, they are in the heartistic relationship with God which is the relationship of father and son. Therefore, human's original mind to pursue God is necessarily to seek God. However, if you are captured too much by your own thought, you will lost God. I think that Socrates is the very such person.

In order to meet his person, I made efforts a lot. However, it was not easy to meet him. The place where he is staying is located in the lowest level of the middle spiritual world. The reason why it was difficult to meet him is because he was not willing to meet me. When I visited there three times, he admitted to meet me with dark and gloomy facial expression. The reason why he disliked to meet me is because he didn't want to discuss with other people who have different thought from his own. He wanted to keep his fruit of thought continuously, and first of all he did not feel the necessity to listen other thought. He was very arrogant and disliked even to talk. He was not willing to listen my talk.
However, I began to speak about the Unification Thought step by step. While I was giving a lecture, he suddenly asked me "Who made that thought? Is it your thought? If it is your thought, you seem to think about it very much." Therefore, I began to introduce True Father, but he did not know True Father before. After talking for long time, it seemed that he opened his mind little bit. Through him, I came to recognize that philosopher's thought can be an obstacle before God. Because he was filled with his own thought and logic, it seemed to take long time in changing his thinking.

When I came again in the next time and asked if he wanted to listen my lecture, he said that "Even though your lecture is not necessary for me, if you came with the mind to change my thought, I can hardly welcome you."

When he has a problem, he was not willing to meet other people until it was solved. Therefore, his surroundings was dreary and was at a little distance from people. He did not try to have interest in the harmony of the nature which flowers bloom and are wilted, and the fact that human's death and life are derived from God's power, and God's existence. Because of that, it seemed to take long time in removing his egotism. However, I did not give up a hope for him. Because our thought is higher level more than any other thoughts. When reporter asked if you does not know True Father and if he knows God well, he said that "Even though he knows God, he does not know True Father well, and he don't want to know True Father because of his thought."

10. Adam

August 14, 1997

Adam, the first human ancestor and the first grandfather, is a handsome looking man with a warm personality, and always made us feel comfortable. I was curious on what level of spirit world he was living. If I say all of the details, it will take too much time, and I will be sorry for Mrs. Lee.

Adam remained too distant from God to appear before Him. However, since his indemnity period is finished, he is now living in a good spirit world which is close to God. Adam is always afraid of coming before God, being cautious.

Adam says that his live in that realm of spirit world is a lot better than that of the Garden of Eden. Things are abundant and he can meet with many people. When he was living in the Garden of Eden, he was lonely and fearful to face God. According to Adam, he did not know that he was supposed to make Eve happy. He just thought that he was to stay with Eve in the Garden of Eden. In other words, he was not mature enough to relate to Eve as a man. He was not old enough for him to realize that Eve was to be his wife. When things went wrong with Eve, he finally realized it, but it was too late for him to do anything about it.

Since Adam failed to fulfill his responsibility as the first human ancestor, he suffered a lot, working hard for many thousands of years, and therefore, as a sinner, he felt incredible guilt before God. Although he is now living near God, he still is always cautious before Him.

11. Eve

August 19, 1997

It may sound too harsh to say that Eve is the greatest sinner in human history, but it is true that she committed truly a serious mistake. Eve is now living with Adam near God. She is always warm looking and thoughtful but also quite stubborn. To me, her face is not the most beautiful one but she is very good looking. Whenever I tried to speak to her closely, she always turned her face away. When I had another chance to see her, she again turned her face away from me or bent her head down so that she would not have an eye contact with me. Therefor it took time for me to have an opportunity to talk to her.

As we were conversing with each other, when she discovered that I (Sang Hun Lee) was close to God, she attempted to have an open and honest dialogue with me. She started by saying, "It may not be necessary for me to talk about my fault in the past, but I would like to be honest with you. Adam an I always lived close to each other, eating together, sleeping together, etc. We were so young at that time and we did not know that we should become husband and wife. Adam always liked to have fun, running her and there. I also liked to play, but I preferred to stay in a quiet place, spending time with the creation. Although Adam and I had some time together, since we were both busy playing separately, we did not have chances to express our love for each other as a man and a woman. The being that actually opened my eyes to the opposite sex was Lucifer.

Lucifer was always with me. He was always kind and willing to teach me everything. Sometime he would bring things that I would like to eat. In the meantime, through Lucifer I developed a feeling towards the opposite sex. Lucifer also came to fall in love with me. At the time my relationship with Lucifer came to fruition, Adam began to notice it. But Adam did not interfere in our relationship, nor did he express his love for me. He just left me alone. Then my love for Lucifer became more passionate, and Lucifer led me well. I just could not let go of Lucifer. This lasted for quite some time. Lucifer was scared and so was I. Yet whenever Adam saw me, he ran away from me. After a while I became to realize that my deeds were wrong. One day God struck us with a terrible reproach. He said that we were no longer qualified to be with Him.

Then I looked for Adam with a sincere heart. I desperately clang to him, appealing to him to help me. Afterwards, as was taught by Lucifer, we slept together. When I had a sexual relationship with Adam, I could not feel the same passion for Adam as I felt towards Lucifer. I came to miss Lucifer more and more. Strangely Adam and I felt distant to each other. Whenever Lucifer glanced at me and tempted me, he was irresistible. Eventually I was drawn to the bosom of Lucifer and could satisfy my physically burning desire through him.

As time passed by, I could not avoid God's eyes on me. I was scared of his anger towards me. Then I went to Adam. Although I had no physical relationship with him, strangely enough, I felt a sort of peace. Without realizing the reason why, whenever I went near Lucifer, I was captured by an intolerable fear. As time passed, I came to realize that what I did with Lucifer was wrong and felt more guilt towards Adam.

Adam comforted me, but my heart was always tormented. That has been the story of my life. I felt sorry for Adam, and I am a terrible sinner who cannot even ask for forgiveness and salvation from God.. AS the indemnity period is over, I am elevated to this place, but I am the worst sinner."

I wondered why God called such a sinner, Eve, so quickly to be near him. When considering Adam and Eve are the unforgivable sinners as the first human ancestors and the ones who caused the greatest pain to God. I was curious how they could be in this spiritual realm.

As human history flows, the day of joy when the hell is liberated should arrive as soon as possible. Otherwise, humans in physical bodies cannot be liberated from pain and suffering on earth. Now, since an indemnity condition was set on their behalf, Adam's family is finally liberated. Through the liberation of Adam's family, a foundation for all sins and crimes to be forgiven is also established. Someday, the gate to hell will be wide open, and an eternal day of liberation will come.

12.  Noah

August 19, 1997

I came to encounter Noah, Father of Faith, who built an ark on the top of a mountain. He was residing in the upper level of the medium spirit world. He always prays, bowing down and making special conditions such as sacrificial offerings to God with all of his heart, mind and soul. He works very hard and dresses similar to the way of a farmer who plants rice seedlings, He makes an altar to make an offering to God. Using his talent that built and ark, he thoroughly checks here and there to make sure everything is perfect. He does his very best with everything he is involved in. He does this wherever he goes, in whatever he does, not only for himself bur also for others. He also encourages others to pray and makes special conditions. His facial impression is very kind, good-hearted, and pure, without thinking of his own interest.

I asked him, "Have you not changed your heart while building an ark for 120 years at the top of a mountain?" Noah answered, "According to the direction of God, I was building an ark. Therefore, I could not change my mind in the middle. If I changed my mind, I should have doubted whether that direction was not from God. I do not recall how the time period of 120 years passed because I was totally committed to building the ark. Actually, it was fun to build it. My children and wife also helped me, but their support was not 100%. People usually seek for what is visible. They often turn their faces away from God who is invisible. So, many times they shook me while I was only focusing on building the ark. They would say: How can we live alone when all others die in the flood? Why would God let us live alone? Let us ask this question to God and when He gives us a clear answer, we can continue to build the ark. If God destroys all humankind, there will be no descendants. God is not so cruel as to do such things to humans, etc. All kinds of temptations came to me, but I did not pay any attention to any of them, but only focused on building the ark.

Still, I am grateful that my wife and children did not turn away from me. While we were living on earth, the greatest joy was to attend God with all of our hearts and obey His words. That is why in a wonderful place like this, I am teaching people how to attend God in the right way. This is the most joyous time for me. It may sound rude, but may I ask how you came to be given such a great grace of the love of God? How well did you attend God when you were living on earth?"

Noah did not know True Parents well. I explained about Them for some time. Then, he was immersed into deep thought for a while until he said, "You seem to have been born at the right time." Se seemed to be expressing an envious heart by saying this. When I told him that everyone can be this close to God, he replied, "I am grateful for where I am. People go to the level that corresponds to the merit they received while attending God on earth." He expressed the desire to learn more about True Parents.

Another thing that I was interested in was the time of the flood judgement. Noah responded. "God one day gave me an urgent order: Noah, Noah, hurry up and get into the ark with the others." Three days thereafter, it started to rain. From that time on, all family members began to believe in me. When we were confined for three days, everyone including the animals made such a commotion to get off the ark. At that time I only depended on God and prayed constantly. The main theme of my prayer was. "Please build your nation through the flood judgment." As it started to rain, everyone inside the ark remained silent. All of my family members paid attention to every single movement of my action.

The flood that continued for 40 days and nights was truly an incredible tempest. Due to the heavy rain, the entire world was dark. The rain flowing in the valleys made mountains fall down, with their tree branches broken. Lightening and thunder was ceaseless. Realizing that this was truly a punishment from God, I only continued to pray. All I was wondering about was when God's indignation would be stopped. 40 days later, after the rain had stopped, God said that my faith calmed Hid indignation down. A ray of sunshine shone on the window of the ark, the tempest started to die down. Ever since then, all of my family members followed my directions, depending on me. There was unity in the family. It was a happy time of our life together."

I asked, "May I ask you as to the mistake made by Ham?" He replied, "That year, all of us worked very hard. Especially, the harvest for grapes was a great success. Since all of us did our best, everything was abundant and our hearts were peaceful. We were just so happy. One day, I had a glass of wine after working hard and happened to fall asleep out of fatigue. I must have been too hot from drinking the wine and without realizing it, I must have taken off all my clothes, making me naked. Usually, my second son was obedient to me. Since I was sleeping, he had the desire to make sure I was sleeping comfortably. He must have come into my room, when seeing me sleeping naked, he must have been surprised.

My family members who had returned from work and saw me in such a condition made a commotion about it. Especially, my wife was upset with me, asking me why I could not even take care of myself as a person who attended God. The fact that I could not do it became a great sin before God. Although I attended God all of my life, since the flood judgement I became arrogant rather than being humble. For this, God punished us, admonishing us. God always thinks that humility comes firs. "Then he added that whenever he thinks of his mistake, he always feels repentful, without being able to lift his face up before God.

Noah attended God all of his life. Thus he thought that God should be able to forgive the mistake of his son, Ham, but He would not. It is because of the Fall of Man, and if God forgave, it could be another condition for Satan to invade. That is why God could not forgive Ham's act. This is the law of the spirit world. There is no exception in the heavenly law. Therefore, those who want to be treated generously before God should live a life that can pass the heavenly law in the spirit world. Then you can be treated by God accordingly. I sincerely hope that people on earth will be able to come to God by passing all of His tests.

Next part


No comments:

Post a Comment